Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Folk Art Inspired Wedding

I love it when a bride comes to me not only with a unique vision for her wedding style, but who also wants a special cake to carry out the vision. Emily is one such bride I worked with, who not only was creative, but also a pleasure to work with. She decided on a Scandinavian folk art style for her invites, with blues and gold as her main color palette. There were other accent colors used throughout the venue (you can see some green and hot pink flags behind the cake). 
Once I get some more photos from the photographer, I'll post a link so you can see more of the wedding decor. I had a great time designing the cake and was thrilled to see the vision come through.

1 comment:

bird dog wedding said...

Thank you so much, Paloma! You were so right in saying you knew you were the person to design our cake :). So great working with you!