Friday, December 4, 2009

Hanukkah Cookies

Hanukkah is in just one week! It's the one time of year I'm ok with frying and smelling like I swam in a vat of oil. Yes, I make lovely cakes and cookies, but I also fry up awesome latkes. I even hand grate the potatoes and onions, which is a labor of love right there.
Although the traditional Hanukkah dessert is sufganiyot, which are like jelly-filled donut balls, my contribution to the Hanukkah dessert pantheon is cute decorated cookies. Why should gentiles have all the fun!?! At Coco Paloma Desserts, we package them in sets of 4 tied with a blue ribbon.
For anyone interested in ordering the cookie bags, we'll have them available through December 18. Christmas cookies will be available until December 24. (I'll post those next week)

No comments: